Kadima: A special school for special children in a special place.
The Kadima School in Israel for special children caters to the educational, social, and physical needs of children with Downs Syndrome, Fragile X Disorder, Autistic Children, and hyperactive children with mild retardation.
What makes this school special?
- Kadima has skilled staff professionals numbering 3 times the minimum required by the Education Ministry for Special Education.
The school provides a staff to student ratio of almost 1:1.
- It provides a loving environment with a devoted staff.
- The school also contains a vocational training center.
- A learning green house
- Programs in art and music.
- A special Zoo
- Recreational Activities
- Therapy Programs: Music, Occupational, Communication, Behavior Modification
- The ONLY dormitory suitable to the needs of children coming from religious Jewish families.
- Programs available in English and Hebrew.
- Open to All special children regardless of religious persuasion.